Whilst the New Forest Knowledge team makes every effort to keep the information on this website accurate, we disclaim any warranty or representation, express or implied about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Thus you assume full responsibility for using the information on this web site, and you understand and agree that neither the New Forest National Park Authority, New Forest Ninth Centenary Trust nor any of their employees is responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
Material featured on this site is subject to the New Forest National Park Authority and/or New Forest Ninth Centenary Trust copyright protection unless otherwise stated. Copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media for personal and educational use only, without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The New Forest National Park Authority and New Forest Centre Corporate Logos are subject to the laws of copyright and must not be reproduced without the written consent of the Authority or the Centre.
Licences and Intellectual Property Rights
The Licensor (New Forest National Park Authority and New Forest Ninth Centenary Trust) grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the Information for non-commercial purposes only subject to the conditions below.
This licence does not affect your freedom under fair dealing or fair use or any other copyright or database right exceptions and limitations.
- Where possible you must acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statements specified on the New Forest Knowledge site; New Forest Ninth Centenary Trust and any other third parties ( © ……) and where possible, provide a link to the source (e.g. XXXXXX);
- Unless stated otherwise, content owned by us or licensed to us as part of the Service can be used by you for non-commercial research or private study purposes only. Any permissions for further uses of our Content will need to be sought from us in writing.
- Content owned by us or licensed to us as part of the Service cannot be altered, manipulated or changed in any way by you.
- You may add Content in the Service in various forms. We acknowledge and agree that, subject to our Terms and Conditions of Service, you retain any and all applicable copyright and any other intellectual property rights with respect to any Content you create using the Service, to the extent that you have such rights under applicable law.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand and agree that by submitting your Content to any area of the Service, you automatically grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to us: (1) an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to: (a) use, reproduce and communicate your Content within the Service and a right to sub-licence such use to users of the Service as long as the Content is used by any user within the Service under the terms of the Creative Archive Licence.
- You agree that by submitting your Content to any area of the Service you automatically grant to users of the Service who want to use your Content or parts of it outside the Service an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to reuse your Content for non commercial or private study purposes only in accordance with the terms of the Creative Archive Licence.
- You agree that even though you may retain certain copyright or other intellectual property rights with respect of the Content you create while using the Service, you do not own the account you use to access the Service, nor do you own any data submitted by you which we may store on our server or which others may store on our behalf.
- By accepting our Terms and Conditions of Service you waive all so-called “moral rights” in respect of Content you create in using the Service.
New Forest Knowledge is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages.