Crofton Additional Book: Part of the Crofton Collection
These are the pages and documents found in Collection’s Additional book. There are a total of 28 images.
It contains a range of documents including such things as:
- Exercise Rameses 1943
- Exercise Spring 1943
- Chain of Command
- Map – Avonmouth Company Boundry
- Map of Avonmouth Company – Area Responsibility 1943
- Notes on Procedure for Radio Telephones
- Crofton Trace for – Chewton
- Crofton Trace for – Highcliff
- Crofton Trace for – Light AA – Lymington area
- Crofton Trace for – Company Sectors – 12 June
- UXB Report Form
If you with to make use of any of these images please use the following credit line: © NFNPA. Crofton. www.newforestnpa.gov.uk/wwii
Follow the link below to see the other items in the Crofton collection.
Can you help?
To help the search tool for this site find terms in these pages we need them to be transcribed. If you can help, please login and help us transcribe pages from this amazing collection.
To do this:
- Choose the page you want to transcribe so it’s in the view window above or save a copy to your computer
- Make a note of the number/caption
- Open up a word document and give the transcription a go
- Log in to New Forest Knowledge and then add a comment below and paste the transcribed text along with the page number/caption as a title
Each time a page is transcribed it makes the text searchable. Thank you for your help.